Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Camden, Maine Wedding Planner

Looking to get married in Maine? How about planning your wedding for the lovely coastal community of Camden? And to make things easy for you to do that planning a blogger has provided a post that helps you with the process. Included in the post are suggestions for where to stay, where to get married, invitations, where to get your makeup put on, photographers, and more. See "Planning a Wedding in Maine: Camden", Maine Chickadee Nest, December 5, 2008. Click here for more information on dining, lodging or recreation in Camden.

1 comment:

china hotel said...

Hey!
Nice recommendation,I am going to get married in a couple of mounthes,but I did not opt the reasonable place, I checked out the place that you recommended us. It is so nice place to hold my wedding ceremony.I hope to my wedding ceremony is full of happiness and bliss.Thanks for sharing us.